Blog Archive

Saturday, April 3, 2010

April 3, 2010 - coming home

dr. mehta just visited with kristen. he ok'd the leg. she's coming home today. the house is a mess and i am wasting time correcting grammar. perhaps a full update once all is settled tonight.  

yay. 

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ben and Kristen, and Welcome Home Kristen! I know you may be feeling anxious but what a great step in your healing process!!!! You have been courageous throughout all of this. And now, one more big step towards getting back your life. Big Hugs, lots of energy, prayers and support I send to you, Ben, the girls, your mom and dad and to Tara. See you next Saturday! Love, mom Caryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!!! I'm sure Kristen will not be bothered with any mess, and will be relieved to see familiar sights again. Thinking of you all during this transition, and I'll see you soon!

    Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so FANTASTIC!!!! Welcome home, Kristen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy to hear that! welcome home and happy easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodbye hospital and Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete